Teachers play an important and active role in learning at the Southwest Colorado eSchool. Many “online programs” are entirely self-paced, but the SWCeS is not one of them. Instead, the SWCeS takes pride in the high-quality instruction and support provided by teachers to aid and assist with student success. We believe that the online environment meets the needs of many students, and these young learners also benefit greatly from direct teacher guidance and course structure.
- are highly qualified in their subject areas.
- are really motivated to help students succeed.
- provide weekly virtual live sessions.
- host weekly office hours.
- respond quickly to inquiries.
- provide timely and informative feedback.